Monday, May 3, 2021

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

                           

                                 Happy May Everyone


                                     products that I used     

                Heavy white card stock and printed cardstock

             

 Simon Says Stamp Black Ink.Misty My sweetpetunia,  

Simon Says StampTHOUGHTFUL FLOWERS #sss202164

SIMON SAYS BLACK PREMIUM DYE INK DARCIES heart & home #POL430
double sided tape, tiny pink bow, pop dots, Wood Stamp HAPPY Mother's DAY,  2 gems, from my stash  Copic Sketch# R43 #R32 #Y18 #G21

  Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon Monday Challenge

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Clean and simple

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dottie, a lovely card for sure! Such a cool sentiment. We do require a Penny Black product to be used to be eligible for our prize, so I hope you can enter another card with PB goodies! Loving all the house mouse creations. We have similar stamp taste! ♥ Sue Kment PBSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!