Sunday, May 2, 2021

APRIL SHOWERS

                           

          April sure did fly by us fast ! just a few more days and May will be here.

                                        

                                    products that I used     

 


           Heavy white card stock and heavy black cardstock

              

 Simon Says Stamp Black Ink. double sided tape.from my stash \ . Misty My sweetpetunia,  

Simon Says Stamp SPRING WINDOWS , Simon Says stamp Rain  Black Simon says stamp Pador Shine stamp set, Sizzix thinlets  665204  Simon Says Stamp Black premium Dye Ink


  Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

 Double D Challenges

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!