Sunday, May 2, 2021

Happy Halloween

                          

 


                                                                

     Hello everyone today I created my card using the following products.



 Orange Cardstock ,printed Halloween Cardstock .Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade -Simon Says Stamp White Pigment Ink, Halloween wood Stamp,Pimpkin Stamp, double sided tape, from my stash

Tim Holtz sizzors

 

 Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

 I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge

6 comments:

  1. It's kind of amazing to me how two little stamps can be used to create such a fabulous card. It all came together beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at Two Old Bats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Halloween card you created Dottie! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I think I actually have those stamps too, so it's great to see some inspiration!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at 2 Old Bats Halloween Challenge and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous & fun Halloween creation Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love the DSP you used for your card, the pumpkins are fabulous, that sentiment looks awesome in white and so do the bats around your card.
    Thank you for playing with us at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the background paper you used on this adorable Halloween card! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!