Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Happy Mothers Day

 


                                         hello everyone

                                       

                        today I used the following products.







This card I made for my sweet Daughter-in-law Molly 

Heavy White card stock, Copic Sketch # BV000, #G21. Simon Says stitched die cuts, stripped thin ribbon bow ,  small floral die cut, Pop dots,  double sided tape, from my stash. Wood Stamp Happy Mothers Day Marvy Jewel pick up, SSS Craft Tacky Glue,

 

Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Freshly Made Sketches 484

2 comments:

  1. Just a lovely card for Mother’s Day. Thanks for linking up with us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!