Saturday, June 19, 2021

baby baby

 

                                  

                    today I used the following supplies:

gray card stock, plaid pink white and gray craft paper, double sided tape, Martha Stewart hand punch, baby Elephant ( retired ) Pink Bow a heart shaped pink gems, from my stash.


 Metal die cut Tag, pop dots,  &  "Lullaby" pink mixed paper 
Martha Stewart round punch (retired), my baby baby stamp  black ink.



Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

 Dottie

    

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

Through the craft Room Door

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!