Saturday, June 19, 2021

Happy Birthday

 

                                                        

Pink try fold card stock, Birthday craft paper, double sided tape, Pink Bow  Round pink gems, from my stash. Round die cut medium and large  pop dots, Black ink, Happy Birthday Wood Stamp Lama die cut and Lama stamp Balloon embellishment from my stash.




Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

 Dottie

    

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge: 

Sketch Saturday#665


2 comments:

  1. I love your llama and your interpretation of this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative take on the sketch thus week. The Llama is so darling in the pink bow. Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!