Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Summer Fun !!

 

                                  

                    today I used the following supplies:

 Heavy White card stock, Sky craft paper, ocean craft paper  & Sans- beach craft papers. sage card stock metal die cuts, Palm tree CCP-022, Boat, Sandles and glasses. flying Birds stamp, tiny sea shells from my stash.(great living in Fl not far from the beach.) metal scalloped long thin die cut.



Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

 Dottie

    

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

Double D Challenges- Signs of Summer

3 comments:

  1. Super fun slimline summer card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card screams summertime fun Dottie! Awesome design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Signs of Summer’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous details on this gorgeous summer card! Love the slimline design too. Thanks for joining us at Double "D" Challenges.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!