Wednesday, June 2, 2021

You're an AMAZING DAD

 

                                                                
today I used Heavy White, and Black card stock, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide   - black soot -  by Ranger. wood stamp You're an AMAZING DAD , double side tape, Tim Holtz edging toolClearly Whimsy Stamp  Enjoy the Journey CWSD249                      


              


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


  I hope Everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

 Hugs

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

Simon Wednesday challenge - Masculine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!