Monday, June 21, 2021

Hello Sunshine.






                                          

Blue card stock from my stash, Black Ink , Tim Holtz Distress Ink salty ocean, double sided tape, blue and white gingham ribbon.

Bakers twine (blue and white)  from my stash. die cuts, LABELS TWENTY (RETIRED) , Copic sketch #G00 #YG03 #W-2 # YR000 Small wood stamp hello sunshine Cling Dragonfly Ride # HMCM24 hole punch,  blending brush. POP DOTS



Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

 Dottie

    

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. - Make it small


    


 




4 comments:

  1. Super cute tag Dottie :-) the mousie image is adorable and I love the shapes and colours, so pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tag. Wouldn't it be fun to take a ride with the dragonfly? Love the dies that you used. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful little tag and sweet image. Love your coloring and the tag design. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tag with all of the beautiful layers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!