Monday, June 21, 2021

Coffee

 

                              

White heavy cardstock  Coffee cups Craft Paper , Coffee bean craft paper  cream cardstock, double sided tape, from my stash.  coffee die cut, coffee to go cup pop dots . label die cut. 2 WAY GLUE



Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

 Dottie

     I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

 Make The card Challenge # 21

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on the sketch! Love all the coffee cups. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card!! Thanks for playing along this week at the Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!