Monday, August 2, 2021

Cookie Sprinkles

 


                                                          

        Today I used the following products to design my card,  

 Heavy White cardstock, House-Mouse-Designs Cling Stamp "Cling Cookie Sprinkles."HMCP137.   Copic sketch.I added some confetti shaker pinwheel,&rainbow. double side craft tape, my mini wooden block stamp " thanks so much " small pop dots and double side thin tape. from my stash.


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following:

 House Mouse Monday Challenge  & Friends

6 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the festive paper and the added candy and sprinkles! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking card and a great presentation. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie, this is so cute! Great colors & the added candy is so fun. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dottie, what a fun card and beautifully done. Love how you staged it too with all the candy and sprinkle goodies. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is so sweet and I love the papers and candy embellies!! Absolutely gorgeous! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, if you add a permalink to the inlinkz it makes it easier for DT's to find the correct cards ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!