Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Halloween

 

                                                           

 Orange cardstock,,from my stash. HALLOWEEN MARKET 6x6 Paper Pad,  Tim Holtz Small skeleton key, seam binding and bow, Tim Holtz Bones.double sided tape, 2 way glue, hot glue,

 

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. If you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.

 TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

 

4 comments:

  1. Dottie, your card is a treat to see in our gallery at Two Old Bats! Cool paper and sentiment die and other elements. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Dottie and love that paper and the 'skeleton' key! Thanks for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Dottie! Love the addition of the skeleton key! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE. Who knows, there might be a prize without reaching that goal! LOL

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Halloween paper, love those skeletons! I also love your wish bone on the card! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Old Bats Halloween Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!