Wednesday, August 4, 2021

hello FRIEND

  

 

                                                                     

             Today I used the following products to design my card,  

 Heavy Navy Blue cardstock,   6x6 paper pad hello  hello set of embellishments and pad.   die cut helloDarcie double sided adhesive strips, die cuts double side craft tape, pop dots and . from my stash.


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following:

Word art Wednesday - anything goes. week # 503 & 504 

  Simon says Wednesday Challenge Summer Time Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!