Thursday, August 5, 2021

hugs

 

                                                                     

             Today I used the following products to design my card,  

  White, sage green peach and music textured cardstock,  paper flowers and leaves  .

            Die cut helloDarcie double sided adhesive strips, 

 music note embellishments, yellow spiral ,thin double side craft tape, pop dots,


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following:

Make the card Challenge # 27

Double D Challenges

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Great slimline jar card, Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. AND...thank you for the cute die you sent me. I appreciate you thinking of me. Have a great week and good luck in the challenges you've entered.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty slimline card Dottie! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun mason jar of flowers! Perfect design for a slimline card. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on this beautiful card Dottie! Love the texture on that mason jar! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Mason Jar’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge this week! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous slimline card! I love all those beautiful shabby and vintage elements.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!