Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Have a holly jolly Christmas.

                                   

                                          

   Heavy White  Cardstock  "My Favorite Christmas" Cardstock and sticker, Textured Dark Green Card stock Cuttlebug Embossing folder  Swiss Dots Red and white bow, Red and white bakers twine bow  snowflake embellishment, double sided craft tape, pop dots. Hot Glue.


 

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs

 Dottie 

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge :

 Simon Says Wednesday Challenge -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!