Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Believe in the Magic of Christmas


 

                                  

              

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

 

Today I used Heavy Black Cardstock, Buffalo Print Black & White card stock,   I used my clear stamp Christmas Gnome set, Tim Holtz Distress Black soot, Red and Light Blue seem Binding  White doily, some Black and Gray Gems from my stash., Believe  in the Magic of Christmas Gifts and snow stickers

 

I also used my Copic sketch pens# R32,#B93 #B00 #100 YR000, Pop dots, double sided craft tape, Merry Christmas wood block stamp,  white and red bow from my die set Candy Cane . sssd111953.

 

Come visit and become a follower of Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge, it is a fun Challenge, the Ladies that run it is amazing.

 

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge:

Peace On Earth Christmas challenge

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute little gnomes!! Thank you for joining our Peace on Earth challenge!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the images. Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!