Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Winter Wishes


                                    

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

                                    

                        Today I used the following products:

  I used Heavy White Cardstock,  Christmas Collection paper pad,  Stitched Slopes and Hills  die cut,   The Neighborhood Die cuts  I used my clear stamp Winter Wishes,Tim Holtz Distress Black soot, Liquid Pearl "White Opal" from my stash.

Come visit and become a follower of Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge, it is a fun Challenge, the Ladies that run it is amazing.


I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge:

Peace On Earth Christmas challenge

 

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful neighborhood! I love the clean, crisp, wintery look of this. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect winter scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Challenge Blog. Please join us again.
    Kathy POE DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty winter scene! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the winter scene you have created! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully designed scene! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!