Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Happy Birthday

  

                       

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

  

                                                 

                  

Today I used Heavy Yellow Cardstock, Sunflower "6x6"Cardstock   Heavy Yellow card stock, Happy Birthday Die cut   Sunflower 

Yellow sequins,Pop dots, double sided craft tape, Foam Pop Dots. Sun Flower Embellishment. Yellow Ribbon for my Bow,  I belong to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Club, it is very reason able to join

                                               

I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge:

Double D Challenge - Sun flower 

 the Sisterhood of Crafters - Happy Birthday  

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Dottie, I used to belong to the ribbon club as well and love all their pretty ribbons! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Dottie. Pretty papers, ribbon, and gorgeous sunflower. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Sunflower Challenge. We hope you join us often.

    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Sunflowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!
    P.S. Thanks for also sharing this beauty with us on the Sisterhood of Crafters Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous details on this gorgeous card Dottie. Thank you for joining in with the Double D Challenge. We hope to see you again soon.
    Amelia (DT Double D Challenge)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!