Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Christmas Tags

 

                                        

                              

 Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

 

                    Today I used the following products.

 

 Today I used my lantern die cut and my Snow Flake die cut  Using  white glitter card stock, Black, Red and Yellow Cardstock,  gems on both tags.  the tags are Tim Holtz collection.  Wood Stamp Merry Christmas, and a tag "Let it Snow" Black Ink, I used Green Burlap string and White yarn for my tags. Double sided Craft tape, Hot Glue from my stash.

 .




Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps.
 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

 Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Not a Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!