Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Psalm

 

                                       

                                

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

 

heavy White cardstock, Fall craft paper from my stash,  Pretty Yellow paper flower, Gingham Ribbon from the Autumn Collection by Really Reasonable Ribbon  Club, gems Double sided Craft tape, Hot Glue from my stash..




Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps.
 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

Word Art Wednesday Challenge - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. This one is very simple and super pretty. LOVE it, and can't thank you enough for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed and creative week.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and the simplicity just brings home what the verse is saying. I love the fall colors and even the way you have it displayed is so calming and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ribbon! ~ thanks you for dropping off your art at WAW! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!