Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Pink Christmas

 

 

                       

                                                           

            

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

    

                   Today I used the following products.

 

Heavy White Cardstock, printed from my stash Mittens hand punch,  Die cut snow flake , Merry Christmas die cut pink and white bakers twine, and Pink ribbon  & Stamens .  double sided craft tape, Hot Glue .

.


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Michaels Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps.
 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

jingle bells  rock 

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Pretty pink card Dottie. Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink mittens Dottie! Pretty non-traditional holiday card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love sweet little mittens ... thanks so much for going PINK for the holidays with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an adorable card (you're ON FIRE with pink xmas inspiration!) and a reminder that i have a cute set of mitten dies that i don't use nearly enough! once again we thank you so much for joining our Pink Christmas fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!