Thursday, October 14, 2021

Happy Birthday

 

                                   

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

        

I created a fun card for my great granddaughter, she is only 2 now but has a birthday coming up soon.

I used scraps from my stash to create this card,I used Heavy White cardstockHouse Mouse Cling rubber stamp  "Gifts to tie #HMC V02" 


 

pink flowered craft paper, Happy Birthday Embellishment, 2 large pink gems, pink satin ribbon and bow, double sided craft tape, my copic's to color in the little mouse. white lace, and pop dots, from my stash. 

 

 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

 The Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthday

2 comments:

  1. What a cute, cute creation Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this sweet birthday card! The image is so cute! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!