Thursday, October 14, 2021

PEACE - LOVE -JOY



                             

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

                  

CANDY CANE  sssd111953 die cut ,Scalloped Square die cut  Scalloped die cut  Echo Park Red and white Tag A small Santa Hat Embellishments, Really Reasonable Ribbon Christmas Assortment

 




 Heavy White Cardstock, Red Cardstock, Double sided, Craft tape, Hot Glue from my stash.

 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps.

 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

ABC Christmas  Challenge -

peace on earth christmas

4 comments:

  1. What a fun creation Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design Dottie! Thank you for joining our Peace on Earth challenge!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, nicely done, I like the candy cane dies you use, very cool, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week! Have a great day!

    Leanne DT/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute candy cane die cut card you have made.
    Thanks for joining in the U and V challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!