Monday, October 11, 2021

HAPPY FALL

             

 

                       

                                             

                         Today I used the following products.

 

Heavy White Cardstock,. Printed Cardstock Tim Holtz Collection  decorative filler White felt for my Pumpkins. Copic Sketch

 

 the little - cutter  Orignal Sizzix Pumpkin die cut, Wood Fall Leaves, brown and white bakers twine, double sided craft tape, Hot Glue .

I find a lot of my embellishments in Targets dollar section and also the dollar tree. Most of my embellishments & supplies I buy from Hobby Lobby  Simon Says Stamp and Michaels.


Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge &  Make the Cards Challenge , Divinity Designs LLC.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

 Simon Says Monday Challenge - Fall

5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! It looks like a fall arrangement on real wood. You could use it as home decor. Thank you for joining us at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty Dottie! Please remember to link back to our challenge blog! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty fall card, thank you for joining our challenge once again but you will need a link back to our challenge at Four Seasons to be eligible for the prize, thanks!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super fun, Dottie. I like the felt pumpkins and all the textures. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. Also, thank you so much for the sweet Autumn card you sent me...it arrived today. THANKS!
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely with many Fall elements! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!