Monday, October 18, 2021

HAVE AN - ICE CHRISTMAS


                                    

                           

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

  

 Heavy White card stock, Winter Green TEXTURED card stock from my stash.


  Oval die cuts  "Echo Park" Red and white Snow flake craft paper. Small Santa Hat Embellishments,Ribbon and bow,Really Reasonable Ribbon Christmas Assortment Copic sketch, Double sided,Craft tape, Hot Glue,  House - Mouse  clear stamp Holiday Happy PCS # SSCM5009

 



  I just love sharing my pictures of  the products I used to create my card.

 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps.

 
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. & I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge - 

 House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge:Anything goes or Halloween

5 comments:

  1. This is a great new set. I love this image. Your card is so cute and the ribbon is pretty. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this s fun new stamp? Your card is so lovely with the pretty bow and paper. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie, this new set is so cute, and this little ice skater in particular. Love the card you created with it. Ribbon is such a nice touch too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Dottie-such a sweet Christmas winter scene with the pretty papers and ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!