Monday, October 18, 2021

POISON


                         

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

 

  Today I used all "TIM HOLTZ" products. for this challenge.

    I used  a perfect printed  card stock I found in my stash, TIM HOLTZ CORKED Vials,  Witch Sizzix Tim Holtz ALTERATIONS # 662386   I spelled out HALLOWEEN with TIM HOLTZ Letters.


 

I added the POISON tag I used Black  & dark Gray card stock for the Witch and Cat from my stash. Pop Dots moon stamp and Bat stamp. gray Ink pad.



I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

I'm Sharing my card in the following challenge

 Simon Says Monday Challenge - Spooky / Halloween

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!