Thursday, October 14, 2021

NO TRICKS JUST TREATS

 

                                         

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today. 

            

I used Heavy Black cardstock, printed cardstock Theater of Stars   ,  Sizzix Thinlits - 662386 Tim Holtz ALTERATIONS. "NO TRICKS JUST TREATS" Clear Stamp large pop dots, double sided craft tape, MAMA ELEPHANT INK PAD STARGAZER


 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps. and also visit the  Make the Card Challenge, Simon Says Monday challenge & Simon Says Wednesday Challenges 

 I am sure these Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.


I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenges .

 Make The Card Challenge# 37

 

1 comment:

  1. Love that witch silhouette, love that background too Great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!