Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Sentiment

 


 
 
Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today.
 
Today I used the following products 
 
I used heavy Red card stock, I layered it with used "My Favorite Christmas Craft paper", I  added my Sentiment  "Merry Christmas"
 I stamped it on White cardstock with Lipstick red Ink.
 
I added white scalloped cardstock along the top & bottom of my card. I used Hot glue, double sided craft tape & pop dots. 
 
I do hope my card gave you inspiration today.
I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know I'm SO grateful for you & I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.
 
Have a Blessed week
 Dottie  
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge :
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dottie. Our challenge is all about the sketch and I love your interpretation. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dottie! I'm looking back through Mr Linky's inner workings and see that you tried to link up a card on Thursday 21st October. I've removed the failed link. If you want to enter then do try again - making sure you use the URL from the actual blog post - it's along the top bar of your computer once you click on the title of your post. Remember it can take a little time for Mr Linky to register it. And if you have future problems PLEASE always feel free to let me know - I can sort it out for you really quickly. This time I can't as you don't seem to mention snippets in any posts around that date. And of course, if you want to play for the prize then do comment saying so - even if the challenge has closed by the time you comment ........... about 20 hours left until then!

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Christmas card, love the fun pattern paper. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!