Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wreath



                         

 

Welcome to my blog again,  friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today.    

                          

                          Today I used the following products 

             Heavy dark green card stock,  6"x 6" printed craft paper 

                           I used my Martha Stewart hand punch 


 Double sided craft tape,tiny red beads a small Red Bow & hot glue.

 I added  Brown & white bakers twine.

I do hope my card inspied you today. I will never grow old of your visits and comments, I hope you know i 'm so grateful for you & I would apprecate if you will become one of my followers.


Have a Blessed Week

         Dottie 

 I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - anything goes 

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wreath card Dottie! Hey! I have that punch ... but hmmm, where is it?? lol Probably with all the other punches I rarely use these days! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!