Friday, December 10, 2021

fill your Cup with Cheer


                                     
 

I started with Black cardstock and then White cardstock then Red cardstock.  I also used My favorite Christmas printed cardstock for my cups. I added two small white doily's. I used my Stamp Simply die-cut and my Octagon die cut, for my tag "fill your Cup with Cheer"  I added Red and white  & Green and white Bakers twine


Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope you will  also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
 HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

                                                            

 I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

    Hugs Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges

TIME OUT Challenges -

coffee loving cardmakers

abc christmas challenge Y & Z

1 comment:

  1. This is so very sweet, and I love the patterns you mixed and matched. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!