Thursday, December 9, 2021

Ho ho ho

                                     

                            

         Welcome to my Blog today, I used the following products.

 Heavy White Cardstock, Blue cardstock Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Snowflake die cut, Hohoho-Die-cut, ,Clear Sequins on my Snowflakes,Craft tacky Glue, White glitter paper,White Stickles from my stash Simon's Exclusive Circles Die Set Round die-cut

Simon's Exclusive White 120lb Card StockStar Dust SticklesSizzix Big Shot Die Cutting MachineSimon's Exclusive Glitter Paper 6x6 Assortment PackSimon's Exclusive Circles Die SetBest Creation Big Foam SquaresSimon Says Stamp Tacky Craft Glue


double sided craft tape, 2 Way Glue, Hot Glue, and Pop Dots.from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope you will  also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

  

 I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

    Hugs Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges

 Mod Squad Challenge - Just - Snowflakes  

Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Cold as Ice
lil red wagon

 Krafty Chicks Challenge -  Week 2 # 589

 TIME OUT Challenges

4 comments:

  1. I just love all the texture on your beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite the blizzard happening on your gorgeous card. What pretty snowflakes. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding the sequins to the snowflakes adds wonderful sparkle - and you can never have too much sparkle on holiday cards :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture of the embossing and how beautifully you placed the snowflakes and added embelishments to mak eit look more beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Time Out challenges. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy 2022 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!