Friday, December 10, 2021

Merry Christmas

                              

 I started with Maroon cardstock and then Printed cardstock then  Placed my white oval with My House Mouse & Friends Stamp HOLIDAY HAPPY. I used my Copic sketch pen's to color my little mice, then I used my Stamp Simply die-cut and my Spellbinders Large Scalloped Ovals die cut's, I added a small tag "Merry Christmas", from my stash. I added Red,&White, Green & White Bakers twine to make my  Bow Glitz glitter Gel, a little embellishment I made using dark green cardstock a leaf die cut and some red tiny beads,


Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope you will  also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday& Wednesday challenge.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
 HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

                                     

 I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

    Hugs Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges

 House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge  4 week Challenge Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Great scalloped shaped card. Those two are as tangled as my lights are sometimes. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is darling! I have not seen this one before. I love the scalloped shape of your card too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just how these little mice feel. I was sorting tree lights just today and they were all tangled up. Fun card, love the scalloped shaped card and lovely color work. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Dottie. Adorable stamp and lovely coloring and shape. Thank you for joining HMFMC challenge. Kisses!
    Mia
    HMFMC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card Dottie :-) the image is so cute and I love the shape and details, very lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dottie sweet and very beautiful


    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another adorable cute mousey card thanks for sharing with us @ HMFMC.

    mousey hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!