Saturday, December 11, 2021

Happy Birthday

 


                             


  I started with dark blue cardstock and then a lighter blue Cardstock  I Placed my white oval with My so tweet Stamp I used my Copic sketch pen's to color my little birds, then I used my Oval die-cut and my Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals die cut, I added a small tag "Happy Birthday", . I added little birthday balloons washi tape.
 
Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope you will  also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday& Wednesday challenge.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
  Christmas is creeping up really fast, I'm done shopping now just need to wrap it all  !
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

                                     

 I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

    Hugs Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges

all sorts challenge

3 comments:

  1. A lovely Robin image and perfect for our theme this week, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts 'Wings and/or Tails' theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous creation, love the birds and great sketch!
    Thank you so much for joining in again at Allsorts!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet robins and love your colour scheme. Thankyou for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!