Saturday, December 11, 2021

just believe



                                                       

  I started with Maroon  & Black cardstock  then  Placed my white scalloped Ovals and stamped my Crazy Dog using my mini's stamps & die cuts by Tim Holtz, I used my Copic sketch pen's to color my little dog, santas hat, present and bone. I added a small Red bow from my stash Glitz glitter Gel,  red tiny beads to the tree, and other embellishments. a small action wobble & Googly eyes..


Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope you will  also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday& Wednesday challenge.  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
 HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

                                     

 I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

    Hugs Dottie

all sorts challenge blog

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely Christmas card with a different 'tail', many thanks for sharing another creation with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SWEET! Love this Christmas card.

    Thanks for joining in at the Allsorts Wings and/or Tails Challenge this week.
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very cute, Dottie!
    It's perfect for my "wings and/or tails" theme at Allsorts challenge, thank you so much for joining in! Good luck and hope you'll come share with us again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!