Thursday, December 9, 2021

Snowflakes


                                      

         Welcome to my Blog today, I used the following products.

 Heavy White CardstockCHRISTMAS COLLECTION Printed craft paper Snowflake  die cut, Let it Snow die cut ,  Scallopped die cut. I added White lace and Metallic White String, some Water drop on my Snowflakes.



double sided craft tape, 2 Way Glue, Hot Glue, and Pop Dots.from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by it is always so very nice to have you visit, I hope you will  also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge  The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

  

 I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

    Hugs Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenges

 Mod Squad Challenge - Just - Snowflakes  

 Word Art Wednesday challenge - 521 - 522

Simon says Wednesday Challenge - Cold as Ice

Peace On Earth Christmas - Winter

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I hope you're having lots of FUN creating your cards.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, I love the delicate look of all the white die cuts. Lots of wonderful work and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!