Wednesday, December 8, 2021

SNOW ****

            

                                               

  Welcome to my blog again, friends.  It's always such a treat to have you stop by to take a peek at what I've been creating today,

 

                           I used the following products. 

 I started with Layering on my card, My base card I used. White Heavy Cardstock,  Silver cardstock, Coragated paper, gum drop craft paper plaid craft paper Cork, Sweater die cuts,  Snow Flake die cut, Christmas tree die cut, Blue Gems, Black clear gems.  I stamped  the word  Using my clear stamp Hand Lathered Winter Wishes"Snow" and embossed it with Blue embossing power Double sided craft tape, pop dots from my stash. I sewed around my card with Black thread.



Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp   & Michaels  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge The Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.
 
HAVE A BLESSED CHRISTMAS
 

I will never grow tired of your visits or comments, and I hope you know that I'm  always SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers. I hope my Card inspires you !

 Have a Blessed week

 

                                                       

 I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge: 

little Red Wagon challenge #630

 Simon Monday challenge -cold as Ice 

Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes- 521 - 522

Peace on Earth - anything goes 

Make The Card Challenge  

Mod Squad Challenge - Just Snow Flakes   

Time Out Challenges

 Cut Up Challenge

11 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie:
    This is such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    By the way, I think the challenge over at Mod Squad calls for SNOWFLAKES if you're interested. Here's the link to that challenge:
    https://modsquadchallenge.com/just-snowflakes/

    Have a great week, and please stop by again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a festive card, lots of nice papers, and love the cute sweaters! Thanks for playing along at Make the Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Thanks for also sharing this beautiful project with us over on the Make The Cards Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the texture and dimension. Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us again.
    Kathy
    POE DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun layers and iconic images of Christmas and winter!

    Thanks for sharing your Holiday Card with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for also sharing this beauty with us over on the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun collage of holiday patterns and images. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card design and all the fun elements! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many wonderful layers! Thank you sharing with us at Cut it Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!