Friday, January 28, 2022

Brrrr


                                            

                                   Welcome to my blog,
                  Today I made a fun card for this challenge :

 purple, lavender and white cardstock,3 different printed papers from my stash, snow flake die cutsweater die cuts. gems

double sided craft tape, pop dots. the products I used maybe retired, I have had them a long time. I decided to use them because they are perfect for this challenge.
        
 
                    I do hope my card inspired you today .
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

4 comments:

  1. adorable card! Thank you for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute take on the Icy challenge! Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cozy card! Love the winter sweaters. Thank you for joining the Funkie Junkie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Nothing like a cozy sweater on a cold winter day! Thanks for playing along in the Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!