Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I love you

   

 
  
                                   Welcome to my blog,
                  Today I made a fun card for this challenge :
 I used heavy White cardstock for the base. I layered it with Hello Valentine 6x6 Paper pad, I used Pink  Flowers,leaves&stamens pink and red. House Mouse Mini Clear stamp  Embellishments Pink satin ribbon,  copic pens, 2 Heart gems, I used  scalloped die cuts   Round die cut I LOVE YOU  wood stamp. double sided craft tape, Hot Glue, pop dots.

                      I do hope my card inspired you today .
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:
Simon Says stamp Wednesday challenge - anything goes
Mod Squad Challenge - Valentines day card

7 comments:

  1. This is cute, Dottie. Remember that you can link up any card (this one or ANY card) to multiple challenges. There's a Valentine's Day challenge at Mod Squad and lots of other great challenges where your cards would qualify. Get out there and enter your cards. You need to get more exposure so people SEE your art. I hope you will find some great new challenges where you can WIN some prizes and have FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another adorable card Dottie :-) the image is so sweet and I love the shape, very pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute adorable mousey creation lovely design thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. I love the shape and all the pretty added elements! Thanks for sharing again at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the circle shape and scalloped edge of your card. Sweet mouse image and beautifully colored. So pretty. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. super sweet and so lovely Dottie
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great "love" card. I love the soft colors and the shape. Thank you for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!