Saturday, January 29, 2022

with deepest sympathy


                                                     

                                   Welcome to my blog,
                  Today I made a fun card for this challenge :
 Heavy White Cardstock, Large & Small oval die cuts  leaves and butterfly die cut. copic pens,  clear stamp, " with deepest sympathy" Embossing folder . Black ink.

double sided craft tape, pop dots. the products I used maybe retired, I have had them a long time. I decided to use them because they are perfect for this challenge.
        
 
                     I do hope my card inspired you today .
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful sympathy card. I love all the texture and white-on-white layering.

    Thanks for sharing your Hard to Say project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely. It's never easy making Sympathy cards but you managed to make a beautiful one. Thanks for joining our Hard to Say challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!