Monday, January 31, 2022

Get Well Soon

        


                                        
 

                                      Welcome to my blog,
     Happy Monday my Friends and tad chilly here in Florida
        
                    Today I made a fun card for this challenge :

 Heavy White & Brown Cardstock,plaid craft paper, scalloped die cut, Cling Get Well Soon HMCP139 House Mouse- Mouse Designs stamp , Copic sketch BG72- BG09 - BG10 - E40 -E15 - YR000 -Y00

double sided craft tape, 2 way glue,
 
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

4 comments:

  1. This is a popular little mouse this challenge. Love the colors and coloring on your sweet card. Thanks for sharing your card with us, Dottie, at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dottie :-) the image is so very cute and the colors and plaid paper are fabulous :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! I love the plaid paper. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was chilly here in Florida on Monday. Your card is so cute. As you can see everyone loves this image including me. Thank you for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!