Monday, January 31, 2022

Thinking of You

                     

              

                                      Welcome to my blog,
     Happy Monday my Friends and tad chilly here in Florida
        
                    Today I made a fun card for this challenge :

 Heavy White & Black Cardstock,plaid craft paper, scalloped die cut Masked Maxwell HMCV41 House Mouse- Mouse Designs stamp , Copic sketch R29 - C3 - 100 -R000

4 tiny black gems,Thinking of you clear stamp,Black and red ink pads. double sided craft tape,
        
        
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge:

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love the framing and the black and white combo. Another beauty, Dottie. Love this.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. another super cute card Dottie!! Yopu are on a roll today! :-) I love that we used the same little Maxwell, absolutely gorgeous :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute card! I love the frame around your card. Thanks for sharing again at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored. I'm glad the mice are doing their part in keeping everyone as healthy as possible. Thanks for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable mousey card thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!