Monday, January 31, 2022

Love


 
                                                     

                                   Welcome to my blog,
     Happy Monday my Friends and tad chilly here in Florida
        
               Today I made a fun card for this challenge :

 Heavy Maroon  & Black Cardstock, Lattice Heart & Vines   "LOVE" die cut .Rangers Perfect Pearls "Herloom Gold " Maroon paper  flowers, Gold string, , HEARTS Embossing folder

 

double sided craft tape, hot glue, 2 way glue, some of the products I used maybe retired, I have had them a long time. I decided to use them because they are perfect for this challenge.
        
 
                     I do hope my card inspired you today .
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!