Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Heart

 


                                              

Welcome to my blog,
 
 I used heavy White cardstock for the base of my card. I layered it with Red cardstock them again with White cards stock that I stamped using  my House - Mouse Cling Dream Flower HMCP140.  I added  foam embellishments with glitter, and I stamped it using my wood stamp,  you hold the key to my heart. copic pens,& double sided craft tape
 
 
                   I do hope my card inspired you today .
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Dottie :-) I love that we used the same stamp and the same color scheme! Love the sentiment and luscious lips too, absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love the added heart and lips. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute mousey card lovely image & design thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!