Wednesday, January 12, 2022

life grows


                                    

                                  

                               Welcome to my blog,
 
 I used heavy Aqua cardstock for the base of my card. I layered it with 6x6 paper by doodlebug "hello" White cardstock  that I stamped using using my wood stamp by Hampton Art."Ah life grows lovely where you are".Copic Pens,doublesided crafttape, blackink, flowers, stamens with leaves  and a tiny white bow.
 
 
                      I do hope my card inspired you today .
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun mix of florals on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty Dottie. The colours are lovely! Thanks for joining the Make the Cards Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. I love all the bright floral images. Thank you for sharing with us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope you join us again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty. thanks for playing with us at MTCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!