Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Praise the Lord


 


                                      
Welcome to my blog, I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and for the new year 2022.
 
 I used heavy White cardstock for the base of my card. I layered it with a black & white music note craft paper craft paper.  I used a  Bible embellishment. I printed the Psalm from the challenge at WAW.
  I also used double sided craft tape tiny gray embellishments, my Simon says stitched die cut. Black and White Bakers twine
 
                   I do hope my card inspired you today .
 
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:
Word Art Wednesday - 525-526 anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!