Wednesday, January 26, 2022

winter wishes

 

                                      

                                   Welcome to my blog,
                  Today I made a fun card for this challenge :
 Hello, friends, and thanks for stopping by my blog.Today I'm sharing in a couple of card challenges. here is a list of the products I used to create my card. 
White cardstock Hello Valentine 6x6 Paper pad, my sweaters die cuts Darcie embossing folder snow flakes blending brush power blue ink  stamp set "Winter Wishes"


 Black ink pad.double sided craft tape, pop dots. the products I used maybe retired, I have had them a long time. I decided to use them because they are perfect for this challenge.
        
 
                    I do hope my card inspired you today .
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.  
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Dottie ... love the sweater! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!