Friday, February 25, 2022

SET SAIL IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR DREAMS



 Welcome to my blog,

 Hello, Everyone, and thanks for visiting me today as I start  with a  New challenge over at  The Card Concept #169  I used White Cardstock, & Navy Blue Cardstock

   

  I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.                      
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

 

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect for the challenge, Dottie. I love the boats. Thanks so much for creating this to play along with us at The Card Concept. It's greatly appreciated.
    Karen, DT
    The Card Concept

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!