Saturday, February 26, 2022

Happy 8th Birthday


                                                        
                                                      

                                          Welcome to my blog,

 Hello, Everyone, and thanks for visiting me today as I start  with a  New challenge  over at  TIME OUT Challenge   I used Pink card stock and layered it with "Hey Cup Cake" Doodlebug pad. using my SIMON SAYS die cuts Lacey Rectangles  Happy Birthday Die cut


double sided craft tape, Pop dots, balloon embellishment from my stash

                            I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.                      
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Wow... what a fab card! Love the birthday theme... the cupcakes, the balloon... so fun! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!