Saturday, February 26, 2022

HELLO SUNSHINE


 
                                          
                                                      

                                     Welcome to my blog,

 Hello, Everyone, and thanks for visiting me today as I start  with a  New challenge  over at  Allsorts challenge  I used Yellow card stock and layered it with White cardstock,  I stamped using my SIMON SAYS STAMP HELLO SUNSHINE # sss302342 My tag die cut stitched Rectangles Yellow ink pad .


I stamped "HELLO SUNSHINE" using my stamp set.ACID YELLOW #Y08 COPIC.
I used my die cut using scalloped edges,  sided craft tape. Hot glue  adhesive strips, Orange and White gingham thin ribbon,2 yellow embellishments

                            I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments.                      
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 
 
 I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. A lovely cheery creation, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this bright and cheerful card in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!