Thursday, March 17, 2022

hello sun shine


 

                                          Welcome to my blog,

Hello Crafty friends and Followers,  I hope everyone is having good week, Thank You for visiting me today as I start  with a New challenge over at Double D Challenge I followed the Inspiration Pic.

I used the following products today, I'm sorry I am a day late but at least I am here now to play along in this fun challenge.  Heavy White cards stock, tan card stock and Heavy Black Cardstock  I also used my SIZZIX THINLITS # 665204  .



 I stamped hello sun shine,double sided craft tape, Hot Glue Simon Says Crafty Tacky Glue.

                                   

                                 I hope my card Inspired you

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, it is always such a blessing to have you stop by. I just love playing along in all the different challenges each week. Please leave me a comment on my card and if you are not please become a New Follower. I enjoy reading your comments. I hope you will visit again soon & become a follower if you aren't yet.
                     
           
 
 Have a Blessed week
 Hugs
Dottie
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun image! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Something with a Handle’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun silhouettes and a fun card for this challenge. Thanks for joining in the fun at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!